Policy of Quality
Kara electronics is the manufacturer of various printed circuits along with offering assembly services in accordance with customers needs. Along this line the factory has established documented quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 international quality management system in order to achieve an increase in quality, production uniformity, higher market share, increase in productivity, establishment of the culture for the prevention of defects, on time delivery, lowering costs and constant development with the of goal of reaching best and biggest printed circuit in Iran. The below mentioned goals have been set in order to reach the mentioned policies:
- Determining suitable purchase sources for the procurement of quality raw material and lowering finished cost
- Increase in the quality and production of products
- Offering needed expert trainings, providing motivation and promotion of scientific level for company’s employees who are considered to be its most important source who are guarantor of continuance and improvement of quality of products .
- Expansion of the realm of services and production in order to increase customer’s satisfaction and reaching access to new markets
- Establishment of technical and commercial relations with reputed domestic and foreign printed circuit manufacturing groups in order to offer products with highest quality in accordance with global standards.
Each member of Kara Electronics management team who has a related organizational position with quality management system has authority for the execution of assigned tasks and makes sure that all activities are implemented in accordance with quality management system of this organization. Also in order to make sure that quality policy and factory performance are in line with one another, in determined periods of time policies and goals are reviewed. Managing director of factory through periodic reviews controls and follows up on factory’s quality system through management’s representative.